Chalet Hyberna is located in Courchevel 1550 (Courchevel Village) which forms part of the extensive three valley ski area, including Meribel and Val Thorens, offering skiing suited to all levels of ability.
Courchevel has four different resorts, which are indicated by their height in metres (1300, 1550, 1650 and 1850). The Courchevel valley lies to the far left hand side of the extensive three valleys ski area and is considered to be one of finest skiing areas in the world.
- Nearest Ski Lift: 250 metres on Skis
- Nearest Ski Run/Piste: 20 metres
- Nearest Bar: Le Barouf (0.8km)
- Nearest Restaurant: L’Oeil de Boeuf (0.8km)
- Airports: Chambéry (109km), Geneva (145km), Lyon (185km)